"My journey from Hollywood Nobody to someone who get's paid to do this sort of thing."

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Preparing for Judgement Day

Today I sit down with my instructor to discuss whether I have a shot in hell of passing my grad review based solely on my screenplay. Gulp.

I've handed it off to some fellow students as well as to a couple of other faculty as well. So, hopefully after today and after I hear back from everyone else, I'll have enough to go on, in terms of rewriting, that is.

I made a new wallpaper last night--The brilliant Ryoko Hirosue is its subject--and will be posting it soon. I'm at school now and not in front of my computer, or I would have posted it already. So far, Superman, Batman, The Punisher, Harry Potter and the Gang, Ryoko Hirosue, a baby with a lot of guns, and myself have served as fodder for my ever increasing wallpaper creation fetish. Yum. I wonder who will be next?

Muwahahahaha!

Okay. Darth Vader moment over. I'm okay now. Seriously.

Well, I guess I should stop rambling, but I feel I must leave you with something random. Went to Chipotle today. I love this place and fully recommend the following:

Chicken Burrito w/
White Rice
Pinto Beans
Fajita Vegies
Chicken
Red Salsa (hot)
Corn Salsa (medium)


Fabulous!

~T² out

No comments: