"My journey from Hollywood Nobody to someone who get's paid to do this sort of thing."

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Casting Issues...

I'm a level 70 Hunter in the World of Warcraft. My name is Lose. And today, I feel like I just lost. My thesis film is about a man who rescues a young girl from a killer with the help of his guardian angel, and my killer has backed out. And my second best choice isn't available. So...I have a week to find another one. Yay.

I'm meeting with my lead tomorrow to go over the script, in a kind of director / actor rehearsal-meeting-thingy-over-coffee. So, I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

On a different subject, my wife made the best dessert ever:



I love you April.

Well...it's midnight. I'm going to play Lose, maybe I can win a battleground or something.



~T² out

No comments: