"My journey from Hollywood Nobody to someone who get's paid to do this sort of thing."

Friday, July 11, 2008

So...

I didn't blog yesterday...like I was supposed to. But, well...life got in the way: I had to get my wife ready for surgery this morning. She had her gallbladder removed, which was awesome--getting up at 4:30 in the morning so someone can cut on you--and she made it through the surgery this morning with flying colors.

As for what I did in the right direction of my thesis film or screenplay...

I hit yet another snag in my thesis film as my school hasn't greenlit my project yet...so I have to delay the shooting even more. GERRRR!

And as far as my script goes, I've decided to write five pages a day, at least five days out of the week. At this rate, in less than a month, I should have a complete draft--which, if you know me at all, is an achievement.

Well, I'm off to get some sleep...as I haven't had any.

Tata.

~T² out

No comments: