"My journey from Hollywood Nobody to someone who get's paid to do this sort of thing."

Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7th, 2008

Today is the day I've decided to put into words my journey to become a screenwriting and directing superstar.

I graduate from Brooks Institute of Photography, with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Video Production, on August 31st and I'm currently deep in pre-production of my thesis film. Filming starts this weekend and goes through the next.

I'm also currently writing a horror movie entitled The Projectionist, in which Jack, the projectionist, slowly gives in to his schizophrenic delusions and kills every one he loves, all the while making fun of movies and horror movies alike.

I'll keep you, whomever is silly enough to read this, aprised as to how things are going, hopefully, on a daily basis. So...I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow.

~T² out

No comments: